Reliability for many years.
With the resonance screen, Binder+Co has impressively demonstrated sustainable in-house development. Developed by owner and managing director Dr. Heinz Sernetz in 1954, the resonance screen has been making an impression on customers of very different branches even in the 21st century.
A resonance screen is guided by suspension arms and works on the ejection principle. The eccentric drive mobilises two equal mass beams mounted in rubber sleeves which move linearly. The connecting rods of the drive system are arranged on elastic mainsprings which supply the vibration system with as much energy as is necessary. Additional positive price effects result from the lightweight substructure, low construction height and low energy consumption.
With our wide-ranging product portfolio, we offer our customers optimum processing of their product – not only with stand-alone systems but also complete concepts and turn-key plants. Only the optimum plant concept leads to securing an economic and technological advantage for our customers.
For the best possible fulfillment of specific customer requirements, we can use our comprehensive testing facility.