Screening with minimal
The best of two classics:
The BIVITEC flip flow system
and resonance screen
Screening at a new level:
energy-efficient and with
minimal dynamic loading
Efficient screening made easy
Do you need to screen difficult material that is subject to seasonal, weather, or other changes? Then the BIVITEC e+ is the right choice. As the latest flip flow screen from Binder+Co, it has a frequency transformer in the motor that lets you set the ideal vibration characteristics for the specific task.
When screening with the BIVITEC e+ the near-total mass balancing means there are only minimal dynamic loads. In fact, they are so low that support springs aren’t needed. Thanks to the low dynamic loading, the substructure can be made much more economically, or if there already is one in place, it doesn’t need to be reinforced.
With the BIVITEC e+ flip flow screen, your operating costs are low
Thanks to its light construction the BIVITEC e+ uses only very little energy. This protects the environment and keeps costs down. Further investment is low, since a retrofitted BIVITEC e+ can use existing infrastructure. At the same time you benefit from all the advantages of the BIVITEC flip flow screen! See the infobox on these advantages of the BIVITEC e+.
BIVITEC e+ The best of two classics
Tasks & applications
- Screening of bulk materials, including hard to screen materials
- Dry screening
- Moist screening
- Wet screening
- Mobile version
Advantages of the BIVITEC e+ flip flow screen
- Low dynamic loads allow a compact and low-cost base.
- Low energy consumption keeps operating costs low.
- Perfect adaptation to individual tasks through preset operating modes.
- Wear on the sides of the screen is prevented by the proven ox-horn design of the screen mats.
- The screwless screen panel mounting system makes replacements fast.
- Optional monitoring of bearing and amplitudes for coordination and planning of maintenance intervals.
Types & models
|Number of screen decks||From 1 to any number can be stacked|
|Effective screen width [m]||1.0 – 3.5|
|Effective screen length [m]||4.7 – 14.0|
|Screen area / deck [m²]||4.7 – 49.0|
As close to the customer as possible
For the best possible fulfillment of specific customer requirements, we provide our customers with a comprehensive testing facility which can carry out systematic test processes tailored to the task in hand.
Top-notch After Sales service
Binder+Co offers you a comprehensive range of services throughout the complete life cycle of your plants and machinery. And always with the aim of keeping your productivity at the highest level or improving it. For this reason you can enjoy the following support on top of installation and commissioning:
- Training courses on operation and maintenance
- 24-hour service hotline for fast troubleshooting in emergencies
- Quick availability of more than 8,000 spare parts
- Efficient dispatch logistics worldwide
- Flexible service teams for continuous optimisation of the performance of your machinery and plants and to ensure lasting and reliable operation
Visit our web shop.